Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tulips



Tulips, tulips, rah, rah, rah. Oooooooh, I love tulips.

I came home a day earlier than expected from my trip, surprising my embarrassed husband. He had intended to clean the house some and have flowers waiting for me. I knew that. I did the cleaning up part but told him flat out that he could still pick me up some flowers the next day. I don't believe in making my man try to read my mind; it's way easier (and less disappointing) to just tell him what I'm thinking.

What arrived the next day with my handsome hubby was a bouquet of tulips. Gorgeous hardly does this flower justice. I just drank in those colourful petals and went snap happy. If you take a hundred pictures, you're bound to get one or two (or even three!) that you like. These were my faves of those too, too pretty flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment